Dry/cracked heels are a sign of lack of attention towards your body and cause of nightmare and embarrassment for most women. While we spend a lot of time to care our face, and we ignored our feet. It is caused by lack of care and hygiene, wrong footwear, unhealthy diet, and dehydration. Banana is the best fruit enriched with natural ingredients that helps to get soften and silky heels.
1. Take one banana ripe and blend it to get a thick and smooth paste.
2. Apply this paste on your cracked areas with the help of your fingers or a brush.
3. Leave it for at least 20 minutes or until it dry.
4. Now wash your feet with lukewarm water.
5. Follow this process once or twice a week to get desired smooth heels.
Banana + Granulated Sugar
1. Take one banana ripe in bowl and mash it well.
2. Now add one tablespoon of granulated sugar and stir it efficiently for a few seconds.
3. Apply this paste on your cracked heels and massage for 10 minutes.
4. Now wait again for 20 minutes. Then rinse off with lukewarm water.
5. Follow once or twice a week.
Banana + Shea Butter
1. Take one ripe banana and blend it to get a fine paste.
2. Pour it in a bowl, and add one tablespoon of shea butter. Mix them well.
3. Apply this mixture on your cracked feet or heels.
4. Cover your feet or heels with plastic wrap and leave it for at least 20 minutes.
5. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
6. At last, rub Vaseline or any moisturizer on the heels.
7. Follow it once a week.
Banana + Honey
1. Take one ripe banana and mesh it in a bowl.
2. Add one tablespoon of raw honey in it and mix them well.
3. Apply the mixture on your cracked feet or heels and leave it for 20 minutes.
4. Now wash it off with lukewarm water.
5. Follow this process once or twice in a week.