How to erase or get rid of the Dark Circle
The skin is very fragile and thinner around the eyes than most of the other areas of the face. It has no oil glands and its texture is perfect. This field requires special attention and quite easily portrays neglect, violence, aging, stress, inner health and lifestyle.
In fact, due to genetic factors, lack of sleep, disease, stress and nutritional deficiencies, dark circles around the eyes may also develop.
Dark circles under the eyes tend to age rather than lines or gray hair, the appearance. You can also, however, diminish the presence of dark circles under your eyes and remove them entirely in some situations.
How to get rid of Dark Circle
With the theme of everyday life:
- Get 6-8 hours of proper sleep
- Treat the allergies you have (if it is)
- Fix the nasal stuffiness (if it is)
- Eat nice, eat well,
- Tension removal and relaxation
With organic remedies:
- Juice for cucumbers. Used everyday around the eyes and washed off after a few minutes with clear water.
- Mixing potato juice in similar proportions with cucumber juice helps if, along with dark circles, there is puffiness. Pursue the same practice.
- Pair cucumber juice in equal amounts with lemon juice. Apply daily, and wash off after 15 minutes with water.
- It is also said that tomato juice lightens the skin’s color.
- For regular workouts, consult your doctor. Include in your workout routine deep breathing exercises. This helps to manage tension and oxygenates the body as well.
- Take time out for rest, with eye patches, along with external treatment and a balanced lifestyle. Take cotton wool and make two square pads that are thick. It is possible to soak them in cucumber juice or in rose water. Lie down, close your eyes, and put on those soaked pads. For about 15 minutes, keep them on. It is possible to use used tea bags as eye pads, too.
- It also helps to apply a compress of iced water or cold milk for 15 to 20 minutes directly over closed lids.
- Apply cool tea bags to your eyes every day or an ice cube wrapped in soft cloth.
- It always helps to drink water.
- Enriched with vitamins C,D and E, have a healthy diet.
- Before bedtime, make sure that you do not drink too much fluid.
- Avoid having your eyes rubbed.
- Wear dark sunglasses to shield your skin from changes in melanin.