DIY Natural Serum to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair
Natural serum is just so wonderful for all types of hair. It does magic in your hair. You will be satisfied after reading my own story of the curly hair that I got. I was as tired with my curly hair as it did not be handled with me but my mother makes it easy for me. She always talks against my opinion that do not worry you have such a good quality of hair but it was not making me comfort. My mother’s effort brings me to the right way and I started loving my hair. She threw all the serum containing harsh chemicals away that it is not actually the solution I was seeking to. Finally, I found this natural hair serum that worked brilliant on my hair. This natural serum is made from coconut oil and aloe vera. Here is the way you can make your hair shiny and tamed.
How these Ingredients help your Hair
Coconut oil is used because it keeps your hair well-nourished and moisturized along with strengthen your hair and frizz free. Coconut oil also stops the hair damage.
Aloe vera is used to protect your hair from the UV rays and has antifungal and antibacterial properties that fight against the infections that usually happen on the scalp such as dandruff. But the best thing about aloe vera is it gives your hair a nourishing effect and helps in getting rid of frizz.
Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil is added to this mixture as a natural preservative. It helps in strengthen the hair follicles and gives your hair a shiny and flexibility touch along with minimizing the chances of getting frizz.
A compound named “akin” is found in the jojoba oil which is a sebum (the natural hair moisturizer) which helps in nourishing your hair with a natural bounce.
What you Need
- Coconut Oil (quantity depends upon the length of your hair)
- Jojoba Oil 4tbsp
- Aloe Vera Gel 4tbsp
- Vitamin E Oil two capsules
- A Glass Bottle to store the Serum
- Add an aloe vera pulp in a bowl and beat it until it becomes like a runny paste.
- Heat the coconut oil a little bit so that it melts properly.
- Now add the aloe vera gel to the coconut oil and mix well.
- Also add jojoba oil and vitamin E oil then mix constantly for a while.
- Once it forms like a uniform mixture, natural hair serum is ready.
- Store this serum in a glass bottle and allow it to cool.
How to Use this Serum
- You should always apply this serum at the time after washing your hair when it is slightly moist, in case you have lack of time then you can use it on the dry hair too but it might not give you the predictable results.
- Take a little amount of the serum in your palms and start moving your hands from root to tip. If you have curly hair with a lot of frizz in it so you should apply the serum on your scalp first and then to the shaft of your hair.
- Be sure it reaches to the tips of your hair as well.